The faculty of nursing practice trains medical nurses – bachelor with higher medical education. The course of study lasts four academic years.
At first, students study fundamental medical and biological disciplines. Then they study clinical subjects and nursing in different situations. Practical training together with theoretical one are given both at different departments of Academy and clinics. The graduates get a diploma of bachelor. Their qualification allows to occupy administrative posts and work as medical nurses of different profile.
Thus favorable conditions are provided to efficiently train junior specialists and apply the system of continuous staged training by comprehensive curricula and programs for medical nurses with the basic higher medical education – bachelor-nurses.
- To reform education is impossible without expanding international cooperation with other Universities abroad, and these activities are carried on along the following directions:
- Foreign scientists are invited for teaching and research. Citizens of other countries are taught on basic of interstate and bilateral agreements
- International activities: training specialists and science workers, realizing international projects, services, etc.
- Steps are being taken for the educational sector of Ukraine to join the international treaties on preliminary training of persons who are going to apply to higher institutions
- Assistance is provided in establishing and supporting direct contacts of educational institutions of Ukraine with other states
- International science conferences, symposiums, exhibitions, presentations are organized and participated by the University
The University carries on these activities in compliance with the acting legislation and the Rules of the University. Wide international cooperation helps to raise the organizational standard and improving the teaching/studying process
Address: 123 Example street, Poltava, Ukraine
Contact Number: +380991442141